Robert Mallon is co-founder of Rusty Lion Academy. He and his business partner, Bill Watkins, are best friends who together have over 80 years of professional experience as leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, and coaches. For years, they kept hearing from men struggling to grow their companies and careers without screwing up their lives. That’s why they founded Rusty Lion Academy.
When men master their process, they get what they want most in the most important areas of their lives. When they do, they live present and fulfilled while still making the Big Impact they were put on this earth for.
Robert is a proud husband, father, and grandfather (with two more grandbabies on the way!) currently living in Georgia.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Robert explains how the brain is not fully developed until between the ages of 22-24 years old
- The challenge men/fathers face of not being present in where they are, whether at work or at home
- Freedom Bootcamp training for men
- A great example of what every dad should do with their daughters
- Teaching the importance of goal-setting in teens
- How most men base their self-worth on how they do at work
- The importance of teaching teens that there are other parts to life outside of school
- A personal story on letting your teens work through their problems on their own
- Why teens need to make their own choices in life