Heather Ann Havenwood is a serial entrepreneur and regarded as a top authority on Digital Marketing, Sales Coaching, and Online Publishing Business Strategies. Heather Ann has been named Top 50 Must Follow Women Entrepreneurs for 2017 by the Huffington Post. She has also been called Chief Sexy Boss™ (nickname from her Amazon Best Seller book Sexy Boss™: How Women are Beating the Big Boys), and others call her an Icon Creator or the Wizard Behind the Curtain.
In 2006, she started, developed, and grew an online information marketing publishing company from zero to over $1 million in sales in less than 12 months. Starting without a list, a product, a name or an offer, Heather Ann molded her business partner into a successful guru now known as an expert in his field. She has instructed, coached and promoted hundreds of entrepreneurs leading them down the path to success in making money from their knowledge and leveraging it online.
Heather Ann now is nationally syndicated radio show host of The Win where she shares her incredible story of success and loss as an entrepreneur and her true happiness in a completely compelling and vulnerable way that audiences can relate to and always learn from. She talks about achieving The Winners Edge, from losing it all and discovering her true passion in owning her businesses and serving her clients by helping them achieve their goals.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Heather Ann’s background
- Why your teenager needs a coach
- Why your teenager should be reading books outside of what is popular today
- How being resourceful will help your children
- How communication skills are a problem with children and young adults today
- Why children today think they are “special” and deserve to be given certain things
- Why children today are not being called out on bad behaviors
- Why you shouldn’t be asking your children what they want to do for the rest of their lives
- How to help your children understand their value
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill