Tweens, Teens & Families – Understanding & Loving the Creatures We Live With
- Do you want improved communication and a better relationship with your teen?
- Do you want to understand what motivates and energizes them?
- Do you want to help them make the best possible decisions regarding education direction and college choices?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, join us for this unique opportunity to decode your teen’s behavior (and your own!). Using ‘animals’ to describe four different behavior styles we look at “who’s who in your zoo” and how to improve the dynamics in and outside of the home.
If you are a school, PTA, education institution, sports team, community group etc. please contact us for group rates!
Download a brochure here. Parent & Teen Workshop
Based on our book – Teens: Understanding & Loving the Creatures We Live With, and centred on our unique “Who Am I?” teen behavior assessment, this program is designed to help you and your teen understand:
- Individual behavior style – what makes you/them tick and how to embrace success behaviors.
- Personal motivation, learning style, interests and talents – how to make better study, career and life choices.
- The behavior style of others – to appreciate family and peer group diffferences.
- How to develop productive relationships – at home, at school and ultimately at work.
- That fabulous ‘a-ha’ moment when you and your teen uncover your true selves.
- A language for improved communication and relationships
- A good laugh at yourself and your teen!
Ages: 12 – 17 and their parents/caregivers.
Duration: 90 minutes