“Who Am I?” – A Workshop for Tweens & Teens
Centered on our unique “Who Am I?” teen behavior assessment this workshop provides teens with an opportunity to identify their personal style – how they see themselves and how others see them.
Using ‘animals’ to describe the four different behavior styles we look at “who’s who in the zoo” and how teens can learn to navigate life with improved self-awareness and understanding.
If you are a school, PTA, education institution, sports team, community group etc. please contact us for group rates!
Download a brochure here: Teen Workshop
This fun and engaging workshop is designed to help teens understand:
- Individual behavior style – what makes them tick and how to embrace success behaviors.
- Personal motivation interests and talents – how to make better study, career and life choices.
- The behavior style of others – to appreciate family and peer group differences.
- How to develop productive relationships – at home, at school and ultimately at work.
What teens will get out of this workshop:
- That fabulous ‘a-ha’ moment when they uncover their true selves.
- A language for improved communication and relationships.
- A good laugh – at themselves and each other.
Ages: 12 – 17 – middle and high school. Materials adapted to suit.
Duration: 90 minutes