Teenhackz™ Raising Resilient Teens 101
- Do you want to raise a resilient teen – a teen who is equipped to take on life and work in the real world?
- Do you want to understand the three key resilience factors necessary for work and life success?
- Do you want practical and simple strategies you can immediately apply at home?
- Do you want to hear real stories and case studies based on the experiences of other parents?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above (you are not alone) and the Raising Resilient Teens 101 Program is for you!
The Raising Resilient Teens 101 Program is based on our book – Raising Resilient Teens: A Practical Guide to Preparing your Kids for Life and Work in the Real World. In the book we identify ten resilience factors that we believe are necessary for fostering a successful exit from the home, and for setting up the right behaviors for success in the workplace.
This program focuses on three of the ten resilience factors:
- The Book! – a complimentary copy of Raising Resilient Teens: A Practical Guide to Preparing Your Kids for Life and Work in the Real World.
- Downloadable Content – easily digestible, visually engaging content, broken down into digestible learning chunks.
- Support Videos – for even greater insights and learning.
- Support Audio – a little something extra to listen to when you are out and about.
- 100% Self-paced Learning – do it whenever and wherever you like.
- Unlimited Access– go back and visit the material as many times as you like.
- Exclusive Content – based on years of corporate study and experience, and not available anywhere else.
- Online Access to Us – post your questions on-line and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Ages: for parents of t(w)teens age 11 -1 7 (Middle through High School) OR any parent looking to get ahead in the game and set their small people up for success.