Thank you so much for agreeing to be a guest on Raising Resilient Teens. I absolutely cannot wait to speak with you. Before we do, here’s everything you need to know to make sure our conversation can happen without any mishaps — technological or otherwise.
Raising Resilient Teens is focused on helping our young adults survive and thrive, because…Surprise! Your kids are different from you!
They’re growing up in a different world; one with more complexity and an overwhelming number of choices. Their education supports a lot of learning and information, yet limited life skills. What impact is this having on their ability to evolve as successful adults? What can you do as a parent to help?
Join us and help prepare your teen to one day ‘leave the nest’ and confidently embrace the challenges and triumphs of adulthood.
Schedule your interview
Please click the link below to schedule your interview. I normally record interviews at specific times, but I can be flexible if need be. If none of the times on the schedule work for you, shoot me an email at Info@TeenHackz.com and we’ll work something out.
What I need from you
When you schedule your interview through the above link, I’m going to need the following information from you:
- Company Name
- Role In Company
- Twitter Handle (makes sure we connect with the right person/account via social)
- Skype Handle (helps you connect on skype)
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address (for mailing thank you’s, future communications or gifts)
- Links to whatever you would like us to promote in your show notes page
- Guest bio (for the website and use as an intro)
- Headshot (for website and social media)
We will record our interview on Skype, and it’ll take about 45-60 minutes of your time, depending on how in depth we get with our conversation. We’ll talk for a few minutes before we start the recording so that we can get to know each other a little bit and check the sound. I’ll also answer any questions you might have, and I’ll have you pronounce your name for me. After that, we’ll begin the recording.
Raising Resilient Teens is an audio-only podcast, recorded on Skype. If you do not have a Skype account, please sign up for a free one by clicking here and downloading the software to your computer. Our Skype name is Teenhackz, and you’ll need to add us to your contact list. We will call you via Skype at the time that we’ve scheduled for our interview.
To make sure our interview sounds great, please review my sound guide PDF.
SOUND GUIDE: CLICK HERE
QUESTION LIST: CLICK HERE
You’ll also need to:
- Sit in a quiet place for the interview (e.g. not a coffee shop)
- Silence your phone(s)
- Connect Skype to your headset/microphone
- Silence your Skype notifications (Here’s how: Windows and Mac)
- Turn off other on-screen applications that might be running on your computer
- Use a headset with a built in microphone or a stand alone mic with earbuds
After our interview, we will promote your podcast episode extensively on social media and through my email list. We encourage you to do the same thing. Promotion on your part isn’t a requirement for being a guest, but we highly recommend that you bring our interview to your audience’s attention.
Thanks, and we can’t wait to speak with you!